2. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email address, name, birth date.
- Information that you enter in order to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
3. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business;
- Personalizing our website for you;
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- Sending you goods purchased through our website;
- Supplying services purchased through our website;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested;
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
4. Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
- Additionally, we may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
- We currently use the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics: this service tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
5. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
5. Retaining personal information
- This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- The duration of your personal data storage depends on the purposes of the processing for which it was collected. In the most general case, the personal data that we process in order to administer the registered account are stored for the duration of the account (until it is deleted by you). Please note that certain personal data may continue to be stored after deleting the account, e.g. personal data appearing in issued invoices.
7. Your rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the following:
– right of access / you have the right to receive information from us about your personal data that we process, etc./;
– right of correction / you have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate personal data that we have, etc./
– the right to be forgotten / you can ask us to delete all your personal data that we have, but you should keep in mind that there are a number of circumstances in which your request for deletion will not be legally respected /;
– the right to request a restriction of processing / in case you do not want to delete them, but to temporarily suspend their use for specific purposes or for all purposes /;
– right of portability / in certain cases, you may request that we provide your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format or that the data be “transferred” directly to another controller /;
– data right to object to direct marketing / You do not need to motivate such a desire. It will be respected without undue delay on our part.
– right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection. Without limiting or affecting your right to complain to the regulator, we urge you to contact us first if you believe there is an irregularity and we assure you that your alert/request will be taken seriously.
If you need further clarification or want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords and others on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, improve the website’s usability, analyze the use of the website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, personalize the website for each user, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”;
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
4. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”;
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
5. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.